Well, it's been one month since my last post! As you probably know...so much has happened!
1. I just got back on Tuesday from Florida. My visit with the girls was so short. I had a great time. Of course the time we spent was limited, since they were in school and all, but we went to the beach, spent lots of time at the pool, and had an all-around great time. I didn't take a whole lot of pics because either the camera was forgotten in the hotel or malfunctioning (you know what I could use as a birthday present this year ^_^). I will be posting what I did get sometime before this weekend is up. Ryan is down there for a week...and I'm pretty sad. :( But I'm working on other things in the meantime.
2. I have a job interview tomorrow! I can't wait to get more information on the job. It's for a financial firm. I don't know what they are looking for particularly and I don't know what to expect as far as salary goes. I am hopeful since this job will be in my county and is only about 20 minutes (if that) from my house. No more working for gas alone! Since I'm an accounting major...I think working in a financial environment will be great! I do love my coworkers and my hotel, but I have to do what's best for my family. More money in the family's piggy is good.
3. My current computer is very stable! I've been doing all kinds of stuff on it (including playing The Sims 3, which didn't work on my Gateway laptop.)! I picked up an Aspire 5349-2899 from Micro Center for less than 300. You can check Amazon for some pretty good prices, too. I kinda needed one ASAP (with schoolwork being due and whatnot) and I could just walk into Micro Center and pick it up. Be sure to do lots of research BEFORE purchasing a new computer. You want to be sure you're getting a good deal, without compromising on the performance (depending on what your needs are).
4. I would think I've been keeping with my list of ways to love my enemy. Of course, I haven't had any encounters with the "enemy" so...
5. Since I am childless for the next week, I have been thinking about things I can get done (without having to worry about interruptions). I will try to go to a first time home buyer's class (since I couldn't bring a child with me) to get some good information and know what to expect when that joyous day finally comes. No, it won't be anytime soon...(or will it?), but the class is free and I would recommend everyone who would want to even think about buying a house at some point in your life to go. I also need to make doctor appointments. It helps to keep a bit busy (not too busy) to keep my mind off missing my babies (and to get things done).
6. You like my numbers? Right now, I'm going to touch up my resume and get my references listed. I plan on getting a good night's rest tonight. When I come back, I'll let you know how the interview went.